Mobius and Max/msp

I'm using Max/MSP to host Reaktor as a VST using the vst~ object, and I
use
my FCB MIDI controller pedals to change paraemter values in Reaktor by
running the object "midiin a" into a text box with "midievent 176" in it,
and then that goes into the left inlet of the vst object.  But I want to
use
Mobius and send program change values.  Does anyone know the argument I
need
to use with midievent to do this?  This is driving me nuts.

Thanks,

Kris