Re: So long for now

Peace.

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 6:12 AM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
Bye, Mikko. I will miss your contributions.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 4:12 PM, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Ciao Mikko!

See you over on FB.

Stay in touch.

On Dec 19, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Miko Biffle wrote:

Hi Gang,

After years of watching this community grow and change I'm thinking it might be time to pry my focus away and towards other aspects of my life.  There are many here I respect and admire and I hope we'll still keep an eye on each other on FaceBook, where most of my activity resides now.  If you're not a friend of mine yet, please hit me up! I'd love to see you over there!

All the best,
--
Mikko Biffle
http://www.reverbnation.com/biffoz