From: tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
Subject: Re: OT: OREGON LOOPERS
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Thanks Paul.

When I found my old e-mail exchanges with him I saw where he was actually from . . . and remembered.

I just hadn't wanted to share EXACTLY how far off my recollection of things had gotten in my last missive.

Sadly, I was still trying to protect some semblance of self-esteem in this forum.

Thanks for keeping me honest (LOL).

C'est la vie.

Ted Killian