EHX 2880 Users: Software Upgrade 2.0

Hello loopers using Electro Harmonix's 2880!

I've been thinking a lot about possible upgrades to the 2880's internal software to propose to EHX for a version 2.0, and I'm hoping to get some input from other 2880 users out there to make sure this update is primo. I've started some threads on the EHX forums here: http://www.ehx.com/forums/viewforum/7/

If you could spare a couple minutes of your time, and a couple of your ideas, that would be super appreciated.

Thanks!

-Myke