Re: New Loop

Title:
Wanderful Todd! with this you have touched some deep chords inside me,
thing that let me remember that this community  is made of fantastic people and fantastic musician...
yes the whole is more than the sum of its parts!
Thanky you for sharing with us your personal and precious feelings!

greeetings from Florence, Italy
Max Liver