OT: Re: 2010

On Dec 31, 2009, at 11:25 AM, nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> i can't say if it was good/ bad year.....but holy shit, it was a
> super fast year.....a very fast decade!.....so everybody put on
> your temporal seat belts, it's going to be a wild ride.....a
> blessed tamri to all my LD FAMILY!.....:)m

EVERY year is a "good/ bad" year. Has there ever been a year in
history that truly wasn't it, at least to varying degrees of both
good and bad? If so, I'd like to know what year that was? Good / bad,
bad/ good. Every year has both and likely always will. Such is the
nature of Life and the Universe. The "trick" to me personally is how
I react, respond, adapt, change, etc to whatever comes along, good or
bad. And also, to continue to try to further minimize my own personal
negative footprints (of which we ALL have, no matter how hard we try
to do otherwise)  and to also try to help others / the Earth in
whatever ways that I can, or am reasonably capable of, along with
hopefully learning some constructive / productive / etc lessons
afterwards whenever something bad does comes along.  Blessed be to
all on the LD list, and remember...."As Ye go, harm Thee none".
(etc...) (or at least try yer hardest to avoid doing so...) :-)

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR

PS- I totally agree on the 'but holy shit, it was a super fast
year.....a very fast decade!' comment above by Sir Nemo!  TOO fast!
Oh well, maybe this just the old cliche "Time flies when you are
having fun" coming true...yet again? (Or....?)

So, in the immortal words of Edward Ka-Spel (Legendary Pink Dots):
"Sing, while you may!".  :-)