Re: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

What type of footswitches are going to be used on the lp2 mini?

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 3:40 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

And the spec's says "MIDI Sync"
but what protocol is used? (MTC, MIDI clock, transport functions?)

Im certain when MIDI sync is wrtten it would be MIDI clock... as not everyone will be using MTC

Any idea why limiting the speed function to octaves and flat thirds?

> *1/2 Speed/Double Speed*
>
> *1/4 Speed/Quadruple Speed

First Per, why thirds? Its not thirds.. its gonna be a 2 octave jump aint it?
second, im sure that its a hardware thing that means it limited to ...octaves... My question would be... why only octaves DOWN?? Im always wanting a DOUBLE SPEED jump.. som much so that i almost always start my second EDP on double speed...

Greetings from norway

Mark