Re: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

Well, I was thinking that "1/4" would be a fourth of the full speed
a.k.a. 100 percent. 12 notes on an octave means a fourth of an octave
must be 2 notes a.k.a. a minor third. It looks this issue will manage
to keep my bringing my laptop looping rigs to upcoming club gigs
because I really need to stay alert for switching whatever loop I got
spinning into any pitch to match a sextette band repertoire. Like if
I'm to provide "electronica pads" I loop the fifth and and first note
in at a bunch of octaves and then I can go xxx-speed and play the
third to hit any major or minor chord.

Im afraid i didnt understand a word of this Per!!!

Well, half speed means its takes twice as long (on a sampler that means one octave down)
quater speed, means i takes 4 times as long (ona sampler that would be 2 octave down... or 4.. dammit, now you got ME confused... ME... that guy thats impossible to confube... ....

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe