Re: Ditching the computer

Krispen, I applaud your change of stance/practice! I hear that cliche
ringing true that "Less is More".
Having less equipment/software to deal with allows greater freedom to
focus and express the music that is within us in a passionate and
unfettered way.
>From the origin of humans producing music, this was the 1st reason for
>playing.

In the studio software has revolutionized the recording process, playing
music in a live setting having to click a mouse and watch a screen is
distracting whether as a performer or an audience member.

In creating live music,
skill and passion rule.

Congrats Krispen,

-Kevin