VirtualGigSpam: Dig It Signal Live this Sunday

I wanted to let you know that this Sunday morning, January 17th, at 11am EST,  'Dig It Signal' gathers together again from thousands of miles apart to the virtual electronic stage to perform live.

We've been using classic films of late for video cover and this time we are using, 'The Lost World', an early adaption of the classic novel of the same name by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle about a land where pre-historic creatures roam.  This is some of the earliest stop motion animation ever done.  Catch it with our aural soundscape all live at...

http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

We are via NinJam...

Peter Thörn - Sweden
Jim Goodin - New York