Re: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

Thanks Per.. that did it (with one small addition, one has to click on Device Enable.. maybe that should have been obvious, but not to some...)

So now I have a loop synching with a Loop Player Contraption  in Mulch.. but there ONE thing wrong... When I hit R then R (to record in Mobius) The tempo displayed in Mobius (And hence output from Mobius and hence the bpm of Mulch) is 25 (ish 29 or whatever.) now I KNOW that Im maling a roughly 120 bpm loop here... cos Im counting R 1 2 3 4 R...
Why is that? Mobius WORKS as of its own tempo ok.. but reading out a very slow one... Is it dependant on the 8th per cycle setting? (Cos thats what I do in my hardware EDP setup to fire off my drum machines and sequencers at faster or slower tempi.. (is it tempos or tempi?) But in Mobius I woudnt expct that behaviour.. and it doesnt seem to either.... so is there a general tempo setting or somat?

Mark