Re: gordius little giant

yes the biggest advantage would be to be able to fit it in my pedalboard;-)
The liquid foot Jr. fits perfect such a simple enclosure
you can see it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6mlLt-fvg
but Jeff the creator seems to be very concetrated to primarily make it
compatible with the Axe-FX and doesnt seem quite interested in doing any
updates to make it work with the EDP...what is frustrating is that the LF
jr. is about 450.00dlls and the FCB1010 can do more as far as controlling
the EDP;-)
but offcourse id have to ask Xavier what that would cost
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom