Re: mac vst builder(Synthedit) thingy??

Cool thx.. will check it out!

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
it's freeware/donationware called sonicbirth. it's possible to save your work as .au, not vst.

2010/1/22 mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>

Does anyone know about a Mac version of something like SynthEdit?

Having got Mobius working nicely inside AudioMulch (My host of choice) now a wanna make some effects. Now years ago I did this on the PC using SynthEdit, but thats not on the Mac yet (if it even is still going)

Anything simerlar...? or do should I scrap this cosy traditional use of Mulch and jump into Bidule? (Have to say that I really dont wanna learn yet another program... it kills me... on the other hand, a mac version of SynthEdit is hardly gonna be a clone.. so... *sigh*

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe