OT: Brian Eno about recorded music

I got this by the ambient list.
Just to share with some Eno's addicted, as I am.
Hope it doesn't fire up the stealing music debate...

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com

"I think records were just a little bubble through time and those who
made a living from them for a while were lucky. There is no reason
why anyone should have made so much money from selling records
except that everything was right for this period of time. I always
knew it would run out sooner or later. It couldn't last, and now it's
running out. I don't particularly care that it is and like the way
things are going. The record age was just a blip. It was a bit like if
you had a source of whale blubber in the 1840s and it could be used
as fuel. Before gas came along, if you traded in whale blubber, you
were the richest man on Earth. Then gas came along and you'd be
stuck with your whale blubber. Sorry mate - history's moving along.
Recorded music equals whale blubber. Eventually, something else will
replace it."

(Brian Eno 2010-01-17 The Guardian)