Re: Brian Eno about recorded music

Very good points Tyler!
and certainly a much more positive way of seeing the current state of the
music business.Actually i consider myself lucky that i got to record CDs
at a time when i didnt have to be with a label and did everything
independently and came out debt free without owing a single penny to
anyone.
thanx also for the emusic tip,i would also be interested in knowing which
label you are working with.

cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom