Re: Bass players - what's a good stomp pedal for FAT tone?

i have to agree w/ andy. thee most powerful live sound i have ever
heard-bass wise-is straight into the amp!
i have found that once you plug into something else(anything) the sound
thins out on some level-mids or low mids, etc.
the closer you get the pickup of the bass to the preamp-there it is.
IMO