Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Mech >

Thank you so much for your informative and brutally honest reply.

You are welcome :).

Of course, I'm also interested in seeing what kind of damage I can do with Everyday Looper too; as well as finding out where you take it once the upcoming OS releases begin to hit.

To remain exact, the OS 3.1 that I have mentioned is already out, I just did go for the universal way before targeting special OS versions for improvements.

Also, have you yet begun considering what permutations may be possible once the new iPad is finally released?  Or is that still too much in the vaporware phase to begin solid planning?

Well, I haven't plan anything for the iPad right now and for many reasons. Once being that I want to make Everyday Looper as good as I can before diversification. One other is that the design of Everyday Looper is totally tied to the device it runs on. So I can't design the interactions based solely on an emulation of the iPad on a non-touch screen. Their is some obvious things to do, like more space = more tracks, but I have to test it in real world to figure out exactly how many for example. One last would be more philosophical, I don't want to always run behind novelty to be the first or "take the market". My own pace is part of my freedom ^^.

Reyn >

I love it Raphaël! Great work!!

 Thank for that, and the follow on Twitter :) !

Raphaël