Re: tmj- tinnitus

Rick Walker wrote:
> Dearest Erdem,
>
> Many years ago, I had such a bad case of Tinnitus that I couldn't sleep

> Then I asked my acupuncturist about it.
>
> Anyway,  she turned me onto a therapeutic regimen that completely
> changed all of this around.
>
> Chinese medicine is very controversial in the Cartesian oriented Western
> Science field, s

I can verify that Rick's tinnitus trick does offer some relief.
(don't think it's a cure though)

I'd also suggest that anyone with a TMJ problem should really
avoid anyone sticking needles into the problem area.
It's likely to be *very* uncomfortable with lasting bruising.
(I'm ashamed to admit I tried it, even though I figure that
the theory behind acupuncture is pure imaginationland).

andy butler