Re: Goodbye RC-50, Hello Rang III

Per,
You are truly the mad scientist of looping. But this is my hardware
rig, used only in grubby bars or daytime gigs outside. If I am going
to bring a laptop, I am just going to use mobius. The laptop rig is
still used, but in more upscale establishments where I don't have to
worry about drunk repub..... er I mean fratboys knocking it over.
But thanks for the tip.

Chris