Re: tmj- tinnitus

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Capt Turner <joy_top@hotmail.com> wrote:
patented anti-aging formula

Rather odd, to not say bold, product description!
Makes one wonder how the patent application got proofed ;-)
Did a test group eat it for fifty years and then got examined to proof that aging really had not occurred?
Not knowing much about US (so I may be off side in my understanding) but over here any formula or invention up for a patent application has to work in order to get through into the free market to be exploited.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com