Re: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each Category Would you Choose

I can give you some very good advice but first you have to answer
three questions.

1. what kind of "metal player" is he: Doom metal? Thrash? Death?
Heavy? Epic? There are many different sub-genres.

2. what kind of guitar(s) does he usually like to play?

3. what kind of preamp/amp does he usually like to use in the studio
and on stage?