Repeater for Sale

I have finally decided to sell my Repeater since I don't use it much anymore and I thought I'd list it here first before I put it on ebay or the Gear Page.  I'm the original owner and it's been mounted in a rack in my smoke free music room the whole time. This is a stock unit, it has NOT had the noise mod done. It's in great shape and I have the box and all manual(s) including the version 2 manual addendum (I also have pdfs of manuals). This Repeater currently has the last version of the software loaded which is commonly named 2.1.04. I think I still have the original version 1.x software somewhere but I'd have to dig around and find that which I can include. I can burn a disk that has the manual in pdfs and all versions of the software.

One nice addition that I have to offer is 3 FULLY compatible flash cards (with the Hitachi controller!) that will allow all functions. I have two Simpletech cards (the original ones recommended to work in the Repeater) one is 128MB and the other is 256MB. I also have one of the 512 MB Pretec cards (also with Hitachi controller!). I also have the original 16MB flash card and another 32 MB card that was sent when I bought the first version 2 software, these two cards just have the two different OS 2 versions on them 2.1 and 2.1.04.

I'd really like to sell all of it together if possible so please don't ask me to sell just the flash cards, I know they are hard to come by.

Pictures are available on request. Serious inquiries only, please make a reasonable offer. I'm in Virginia and I'd like to ship within the US if possible

Thanks!

Ed