OT 13 pin routing device

Hi,

I'm presently in search of a device or someone who could build a
device that would allow switching between 13 pin equipped guitars
feeding one device. Sort of the reverse of  the Roland US-20 pedal. I
spoke to someone from Roland who thought it was an interesting idea,
but they don't offer anything like that.

There is such a diversity of knowledge here I'm hoping that someone
here has some across this. I spoke with Wayne Jones, who builds some
very interesting devices to convert your 24 pin guitar to 13 pin
devices. ( http://www.joness.com/gr300/DC13.htm ) He tells me that he
believes there is someone in Europe who makes something like what I'm
looking for.

Anyone here know of a switching pedal like that? Or do you know of
anyone that could build something like that, maybe modify a US-20 pedal?

Thanks,

Paul Haslem