Re: noisy laptop, (was firewire soundcard)

Thanks,

I've been using one of those add on plugs, without the ground.

I used it at the loop fest and it works well for the hum, but I was
talking more about the drop out snap, crackle and pop sounds which I'm
sure is a function of the drivers not playing well with my laptop.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa