Re: Re: In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay withvarispeed pedal,

Daryl Shawn wrote:
> Digitech DL-8 pedal does varispeed, and has 8 secs of delay, for about
> $160 US. Also has 20 secs looping, and reverse, some lo-fi modes, etc.
>
> I'm thinking about picking one up as an all-systems-fail backup if both
> my tape decks ever go down on tour. (The EH 2880 works beautifully, but
> is too big for what I want).
>
> There's a couple of 'em on Ebay right now for $125, Buy It Now...
>
> hth,
>
> Daryl Shawn
> www.swanwelder.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com

Not 'varispeed' the way I understand it; it doesn't shift the frequency
the way tape does (or old analogue kit), just sort of glitches when you
tweak the delay time knob & repeats a shorter bit of signal at the same
pitch.
Dave Draper