Re: OT: neumann repair in California?

Title: Re: OT: neumann repair in California?

Hi Zoe,

Some of these new Neumann mics are built using surface mounted components, and actually require a board swap from Neumann, so prepare yourself....

In the meantime talk to David Bock:

http://www.bockaudiodesigns.com/

or Klaus Heyne

http://www.GermanMasterworks.com/

(503) 695-3410

Or James Gangwer:

http://www.jamesgangwer.com/

(510) 912-0515

-Chuck Zwicky

I have an M147 that is very noisy (sounds like the ocean)...I'm guessing it needs a new tube, but really I don't know.
Anyone know a place that repairs Neumann mics?
Hoping for somewhere in California, but I suppose I could ship it farther.

thanks, Zoe

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky