Re: Repeater (was: A multi channel looper)

i still love the repeaters! i used them synced to clock, so they were stable.
however, mark is right...as a solo lady, i just can't carry them and my cello and everything else on tour. i can do it all on a computer now and fit my entire rig in my carry on.
also, my studio is 10 x 10 and it bugs me that all the space is taken up with paperwork and gear i never use anymore!