From: L.Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 9:29 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: pedalboard for pedals and rack effects

hi gang,
Im looking for a system that has a section for all my pedals but also for
my
rack EDPs all on the pedaboard to have in front of me, sort of like a
folding rack,is there such a thing? this would solve running so many cables
to the rack from my pedalboard and always looking for a table to sit my
rack
on,plus i can shoegaze them all at once;-)
thanx
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom