Band Spam: Uccello Project's "Symmetria" reviewed on Foxy Digitalis

Hi loopers,

Steve Uccello here saying hi to you all and, hopefully not too annoyingly, spamming you all in regards to my record, Symmetria, getting reviewed on the Foxy Digitalis web site.  Though it wasn't completely to the reviewers taste, I was never the less very pleased by the attention to the record and the 6/10 rating.  So if you're curious to read it here's a link to the review:

Symmetria review on Foxy D

Next I'm planning on sending Foxy Digitalis a copy of my latest (Dec 09) release, "Clarified Birds: The Forest That Hears And The Field That Sees" -much less 'polished' and way more ambient, trance, drone, lo-fi styled (plus recorded using Live Looping in the studio)
If any of you are interested to check out the bowed bass mellowness of Clarified Birds, here's a link to the Sound Cloud profile, where you can download all the music FREE! Enjoy :) -and I gotta say, though I don't post too much, I really enjoy the LD community, a large group of top notch folks-Thanks! Steve Uccello

www.steveuccello.com