Re: Slightly OT: Behrington UB802 question

Jim, five years is already a very long life time for a Behringer
product. My own Behringer mixer lost one output after the first month.
If it didn't sound like crap I would give it to someone ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com