Re: Live Looping Carrot Clarinet

Stunning.  The design of it is so beautifully simple.

Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: Live Looping Carrot Clarinet

we talked about Linsey Pollak here 3 August 2009

he is also in the fun playlist of http://youtube.com/livelooping

I have seen him giving such a workshop for kids here in Salvador
And I saw his show with Tunji Beier and was blown away by his serious inventions:
he is one of the few musicians who really go the way of the pickup (electrorganic instruments?)
he even sticks it to a stick he scratches his head with and it all turns into music!

later he also sent me pictures about spaces he creates for self experience in festivals - absolutely amazing!

really new concepts and a nice guy, a modest genius