Live Looping with my M9

Hi,

Here's my first Live Looping video blog. I used my laptop for video and
all the crazy audio and looping is me going through my line 6 M9 pedal.

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress/?p=36

There’s some strange pitch shifting going on in the middle of the video,
none of this is orchestrated by myself just the laptop freaking out on
it’s own.

I’m hoping to get a dedicated camera for this in a couple of months.

The strange noises around 12:40 started as a happy accident. I made some
adjustments to a setting I had from a gig the night before not realising
that my speed was now set to my controller.

Anyone know what I can do to stop the video from speeding up and slowing
down when I record. I've done shorter clips with no problems.

Andre

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress
http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com