Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: Experimental Guitar Evening (Cologne)

don't forget the edirol, michael.

2010/2/26 Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
Michael wish I could be there, this looks really cool.  Page is interesting, hope it's a great show  and best wishes

Jim

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:00 AM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
just a reminder that I'll play with Craig Green and Michael Frank in
Cologne's LOFT this Saturday evening.
http://bit.ly/d7awQg

-Michael Peters

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinviolinelectro
www.myspace.com/jindream
www.youtube.com/jimgoodinmusic

video work/editing...
www.vimeo.com/jimgoodindigital

social networking...
www.twitter.com/jimgoodinmusic

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com