Re: Syncing Eigenharp Pico with Boss RC-50

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Kayla Kavanagh
<irishkayla@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'll keep plugging away (quite literally) with the bits and pieces I
>already
> have to see what I can do with it all :)

That's the best attitude IMHO! :-)

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Im sure Per will try to get you to sell the foot pedal and rout the eigen
> software thru bidule and Mobius.. eh Per ?? ;-)

Not at all. I am definitely not "a software prophet"! I really
couldn't care less wether a certain processing technique is housed by
manufactured and dedicated hardware or implemented in software to
spill its magic through computer hardware. I regard processing as "an
instrument" and go for whatever solution that may provide me my
instrument of choice. And of course others should look for solutions
that will let them do what they want.

The reason I use a lot of software these days is not that I like
software. It's simply because the processing I want to play with is
available to me in that form.

I actually do not like software. If a small box would do what
Mainstage/Mobius does I would rather use that box. It is indeed a
mystery why someone doesn't make and sell such boxes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com