OT - Tourspam

I'm heading out on a short tour of the eastern part of the US and
Canada. Though I'll be driving to the first three gigs, after that I'm
relying on public transportation, as I hate the thought of burning so
much gas for my one-man band. Here's hoping the Amtrak/Greyhound
timetables are kind to me.

Only two looping gigs this time, otherwise I'll be doing my acoustic
instrumentals.

Wednesday March 3 - Globehopper Cafe, Richmond VA
Thursday March 4 - Gillie's, Blacksburg VA
Friday March 5 - Backstage Bar, Pittsburgh PA
Sunday March 7 - Barking Spider, Cleveland OH
Monday March 8 - Elbo Room, Chicago IL
Tuesday March 9 - Ronny's, Chicago IL (looping set)
Sunday March 14 - Centre St. Ambroise, Montreal QE
Tuesday March 16 - Le Cagibi, Montreal QE (looping set)

As always, meeting up with folks is the best part of tour. Drop a line
if I'm coming to your burg!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com