OT: Roland Cube 60 Combo Guitar Amp - $275

For anyone interested...I bought this for the Boise festival, and it has been used only a few times. It is virtually new.  I bought an Acoustic Image Claris 1 head.

Anyone have a Raezer's Edge cabinet they want to sell? Like a Stealth 12 or 10.

Roland Cube 60 Combo Guitar Amp - $275  (sell new for $395)
Hardly used, like new.

The new CUBE-60 brings Roland’s acclaimed CUBE amplifier line to new levels and larger venues. The CUBE-60 is wickedly powerful for its size — the most powerful and versatile CUBE you’ve ever heard, thanks to the newly developed 12" speaker, specially tuned amplifier, nine potent COSM® amp models, pro digital effects, and versatile outputs.

  • Powerful 60-watt output, compact 12" speaker design
  • 9 COSM guitar amp models, including JC, British Combo, and R-Fire
  • New Dyna Amp feature enables smooth and expressive tone transitions based on picking dynamics
  • 6 classic built-in effects, including Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and independent Delay/Reverb
  • Recording/Phones output, Line out, Tuner out, and Ext Speaker out
  • Channel switching, delay/reverb, and effect on/off control via optional footswitch

Kris