Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
I checked the PDF manual online and think it was "Modifier Modifier /
Link Display". (yes, one of the modifiers is actually named
"modifier". How user-un-friendly is that!)

Hmm.. cant find that... thing is that I cant see how you modulated delay speed at all, cos on my delays, they dont show up as modifyable... were you "morphing" BETWEEN 2 delay instances.. ( can there be 2) checking,,, ah yes there can...)

Ive done a bit with the sequencer modifying filter (and ring mod is cool) but now Ive been trying to get a convincing Sample and Hold sound out of the LFO and a filter.. .. I just cant quite get that Hillage sound.. ha ha!

www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe