Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

Hey Mark all I can say is dig deeper, and I say that as if I'm saying
it to myself, because I've barely scratched the surface. What I've
mostly done is take pre existing patches and refined them to my
liking. I'm particularly fond of a patch which originated from the
factory preset Fireworlds, using a synced two tap delay set to 1/2
note against dotted 1/4 note, with a dual delayed pitch shift  set to
1/4 note against dotted 1/8th note, with a reverb and panner also in
the chain. The Fireworx is clocked from the Looperlative's first loop.
What I especially like is how flexible the expression pedal  is. It
can multitask  many parameter functions and can for instance bring
one  effect in to the mix as I  do with delay at the half way point in
the pedals throw and bring in my pitch shifted delay only in the toe
down position, at the same time the pedal is ever so slightly
increasing the delays regeneration and the reverb mix. My favorite
patch is the simplest , delay with reverb and depending on if I'm in
stereo or not, panning. but the expression pedal allows me to go from
and intimate small hall sound to a huge cavern sound, with long delay
and blooming reverb, as a matter of fact I believe it started life as
the preset Big Cave. I can't wait to find the time to try some of the
tricks you mentioned Per, way cool, as far as it lacking processing
power, Rainer, I haven't found that to be an issue as I am more than
happy to use fewer effects if the sound quality is happening. I first
got to check it out when recording with Erdem in June of 08 and last
March. My first impression was that it was able to do everything I
wanted to do in the way of effects processing, including a bunch of
ways of dynamically controlling those effects, and though certainly
not as powerful, it was lighter in weight, shorter in chassis depth
and 1/3 the price of the Eclipse.  I still feel that way.
Bill