Mainstage routing tweaks (was Amplitube3)

Hi Per

> for example decay
> preservation when switching sound patch).

Referring to my previous post:
Couldn't you do a workaround here in Mainstage? i.e. add a delay/reverb on
top level that will be routed briefly (via MidiPipe) during patch
switching?

Personally, instead of switchting patches in Mainstage, I prefer to have
various routing options on top level that I can switch between. When one
routing option is "on", the others are "off". I think this shouldn't
create CPU load, just RAM for loading samples.

best regards
Buzap

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser