RE: video software for looping

Resolume has a chaos function that will allow random changes between selected sequences, various parameters control time, clips etc.

more peace

G B

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:34:25 +0100
Subject: Re: video software for looping
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

There are some: I wish that ImX was still being developed as it was a tad unstable.. but despite the weird interface did use alot of this for a while... Synch to audio, midi, midi NOTES if you want.. and all parameters can be modulated (video size, colour, blure, stretch whatever) by the audi level... Its NOT as cool as it sounds however... I think what you are after is what VJs refer to as a video sequencer.. these put series of clips (very small resolution usually) in a n order and then varios things can triger stepping to next clip, usually audio level.. I have tried a few, but they require some work, and are NOT for just sticking int the background and letting them do their stuff... Im still searching for that.. I have a small app in mind that I would like to develop however, but have yet to find the right programmer for the job... I did make some things using Jitter howeevr, but my trial ran out and I cant afford to do that anymore.. my interests are somewhere else now...

But I have always bein intersted in this field... and was somewhat into video synthesizers in the 80´s..