Re: Antwerp loop fest

No worries, Luis !  No harm done as I know exactly what you mean.
But indeed most of all thanks to Ronald for doing
an excellent mixing and PA job !  These are the
main actors behind a good concert as they bring everything in its right
place.
As well gratitude to Sjaak and Ingrid for being
great hosts and choosing this beautiful theatre
as the playing ground for this fantastic festival.

Dirk.