MF-101 mini review OT

Thanks Andy that sounds great especially the volume compensation as
the resonance rises. The M-9 has some good filters but I'm using it
almost exclusively for delay effects and because it is the last thing
in my signal chain before the amps, its not the ideal location for
filters like this. What I really want is a combination wah/ filter
with the pedal built in so I can simply put it at the front of my
effects chain where it would be more useful. I actually have no room
on my board for anything else which is why a wah pedal type effect
would be easier to park on the floor next to my board when I want to
use it.  Most wah pedals I've used add some dirt and i'd like to find
a really clean sounding one. Any suggestions anybody? Ive owned an
RMC  a Fulltone Clyde and a dunlop 95Q which was pretty cool in that
it turned on in the heal down position like a Morley Bad Horsey, no
obnoxious toe click, but added slight gain boost and dirt which I'm
trying to avoid.
  Bill