Re: [New Release] - Premonition Factory- 59 airplanes waiting for New York

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:58 AM, André Donawa <andre@andredonawa.com>
wrote:
> Loving the CD.
> Track 5 has a few scary moments though.
> I think # 60 was circling and waiting for a landing. :)

Thanks Andre! Yes, track 5 is pretty dark and scary, as well as track
3. It's a very detuned soundscape combined with classical piano. I
played it live at the loopfest last Saturday, some people told me they
got chicken skin (is that the right word?) , something like electric
hair ;-)

http://premonitionfactory.bandcamp.com/track/59-airplanes-waiting-for-new-york

--
Sjaak Overgaauw