Re: vst (win) -> vst (osx) (budget studio)

Hi Rick

> This begs the question,   if you had the smallest budget possible,  what
> would you invest in if you had to build
> a computer music studio from scratch.

If I'd start all over again:
- Lenovo Laptop (Windows)
- Reaper DAW !!
- Bidule + Mobius for live setup
- free VSTs
- possibly some Native Instruments components (i.e. Komplete with Guitar
Rig, Battery, Reaktor...)

I'm really very much impressed with Reaper and it's flexibility (unlimited
routing, side-chaining, midi/audio mixing, custom actions...) and
stability. If I wasn't invested in Logic Pro (which is actually also a
great buy incl. Mainstage, virtual instruments, effects, loops...) + Mac,
I'd switch to PC + Reaper.

best regards
Buzap
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02