Re: anyone running @ 64 buffer size?

Good Question, but I don't think the answer is straight forward. I'm running a quad core, but my USB audio interface (a Line6 TonePort) doesn't even allow a 64 setting. While a fast CPU will help with smaller buffer sizes, your audio interface is just as important. A PCI or Firewire interface might allow smaller buffer sizes. The expensive RME interfaces seem to allow very small buffers. Also the "chipset" on the motherboard seems to have an impact on USB and Firewire audio interfaces. It seems to me that the answer depends on your whole setup, not just the CPU.