RE: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or AcousticGuitar

I second this suggestion. R0de simply makes wonderful products.

Alernativly, I would say that the NT1A is perfect for the job, especially
if you don't need all the extra dirctional options. The NT1a is only
cardiod. It has a very flat EQ so it's perfect for picking up all those
extra little tonal subtleties that the sure performance mics and the like
filter out naturally. This was my primary mic in several projects. At only
$200 it's my opinion that every home studio needs at least one of these.

-Ryan

inbox.