From: erdemhel@tnn.net
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: guitar setups
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:25:40 +0200

hi to all,

these days i have been producing mostly pop and rock bands, acts. i have the marshall jmp 2000 head. i would like to buy the new vox nighttrain head. would like to record with it using a speaker simulator like the palmer speaker simulator. any used it? what are your opinions?

also i would like to buy a new electric bass guitar to use within the genres of soul, r and b, pop, rock, dance, electronica... what would you recommend for that? fender, musicman?

thanks a lot as always and best regards from istanbul.

erdem h.