Fwd: AT4050 - Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: AT4050 - Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar
To: Kris Hartung <info@krispenhartung.com>

I'm using the atm350 to mix with a piezo pickup on my acoustic bass. The clip doesn't open up that wide so I've had to be creative in what I attach it to... but the mic sounds good to me. The other pricer option for an instrument mic that gets high gain before feedback is the DPA4099.

-Todd Matthews