Re: Query about naming protocal in the daily digest

The best thing is if people use there real names when signing their mails...

Regards

LoopDude..

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I've noticed that some people's emails
have their name in them followed by their email address
in the daily digestl

like this:

Your Name <strange_moniker@anydomain.com>

whereas others don't.

Mine in this case doesn't have my name printed.

Is there a way to change this that anyone is hip to?

There are a lot of    'looppool's   and 'buzaps'   and 'mechs'  on this list without
their names attached to their monikers and it occasionally confuses me so I imagine
it must really confuse newbies.

any thoughts?

Rick Walker  <looppool@cruzio.com>

--