Re: MainStage with Mobius (was) Re: komplete vs. ableton

> (I didn't know if Mainstage or Mobious had sessions that someone else
>could open
> and use like a template, like Live and Bidule.)

Oh, they sure do have that, but setting up the MIDI Clock sync between
applications on a Mac is rather about adjusting the global preferences
for both the host and the Mobius looper plugin. And (3) make sure the
IAC Bus is enabled on in OS X. I forgot to mention step 3 I'm afraid,
but you do that on the Mac at "Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI
Setup.app"

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se